Thursday, February 27, 2014

C4K February

My first week of C4K assignment's was the student Sophie, her blog was a video that demonstrated step by step how to write a thesis statement. It's amazing such a young child can accomplish what I'm just now learning in college while blogging. Her video was very well done and extremely helpful. I, as a college student, still use thesis statement's when I write papers. Sometimes when I have written a paper in a while, I forgot how to go about creating my thesis statement. But Sophie's video is a very good reminder just in case I ever forget again!

My next assignment was Seth's blog. Seth's blog post was a survey to learn a little bit more about me! The survey asks things like what my favorite dessert is and what games I like to play. Another interesting question was the population of the state I live in. I had no idea the state of Alabama had a population of 4822023! I guess you learn something new every day! His blog was different, it wasn't just something informative to read, but something I could actually participate in. Seth's blog post was by far my favorite because of how refreshing it was.

Student


Sasha's blog post was all about the city Havana, Cuba and how she had visited there with her family She states all the many things she got to do and see while visiting this beautiful city. Sasha describes how much she hopes she can go back and how much she really enjoyed seeing how the residents of Havana lived. What an amazing opportunity to go outside of the country! I hope to visit more cities out of the country as well.

The anonymous author, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, describes in his/her blog how the suspense was in one of his assignments. I think it's great that the author gives perspective on how he/she would react in that kind of situation. They keeps the reader involved in their post by asking how they would handle that type of situation. I love that the author engaged the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment