Wednesday, April 2, 2014

C4K March

My first C4K student I was assigned was Nahea. Her recording was the first one she had ever done! Her story was about all the things she can do on the ipad. I am personally so proud of such a young person who has accomplished that and then be able to share it with us all the way from Auckland, New Zealand!

My next assigned student in Auckland, New Zealand was Charles. Charles is in Class 9 at Pt England School. His blog post was about his swimming lesson. He does a great job using adjectives to describe every little thing about what leads up to the swimming lesson and the swimming lesson itself. He also adds a reflection at the end of his blog post. His reflection was,"I think I did very good today". Charles seems like such a bright young boy who has such a positive outlook.

My third and final student assigned for march was Byron. Byron has been blogging since class four and he is currently in class seven/eight. Byron's blog post contained most important points on the subject of warriors versus dragons. It is such a great thing that student's can recognize what main points make up a summary. Or to be able to pinpoint the most valuable information in a certain topic.

New Zealand


I really enjoyed reading my assigned blog posts from the students all the way from Auckland, New Zealand. They show such promise in their work and it is really something these young students are technologically advanced. They are probably more tech savvy than some college students. In that case, these young scholars have substantially impressed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment