Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Blog Post

My name is Emma and I've been a student for what seems like forever. I have lived all over the United States in some places like Louisiana, North Carolina, and Hawaii. I love horses and horseback riding, along with reading books, and the thought of going to Greece one day. Those are two things I really love to do when I have some down time. I ended up at the University of South Alabama after deciding that the University of Alabama was not for me. Louisiana State University is where I would much rather be because that is my mom's, brother's, and cousins alma mater and my whole family roots for the LSU tigers!

I've entered the field of education to inspire young kids who don't know what to strive for just yet. Which is one of the main reasons I would like to teach kids in the third grade and below. The kids are so innocent in life and what better way to help them than to guide them.
,
Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment