Friday, March 28, 2014

Project #15

Food Pyramid
This project is another individual lesson plan based on the subject of health. It is a lesson plan specifically designed for third or fourth graders. It lasts up to two days, but can last up to three days if you need it to. The class is taught all about the food pyramid and the simple fact that humans need nutrients for the body. This lesson plan is great to instill in young kids so they can maintain a healthy lifestyle! To view the lesson plan, you can go to my Google site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, I really enjoy this lesson plan and topic. Over the years of my life I have learned first hand the importance of nutrition. I think when you improve your eating habits it improves your overall health. Another thing that can take a persons health to the next level is adding in physical activity in with a good diet. Great job Emma!

    ReplyDelete